I started tabletop gaming during Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 edition. My favorite is Vampire the Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition (using house rulings, of course); however, I also love FATE Core and a little game called Dread.
I’m interested in playing Exalted 3rd edition, and have run a short rules-light session to introduce people to the game system at MAGFest 2020 and at Dreamation 2020.
I am also making experimental and freeform games, both interactive fiction online (using Twine) and via pen and paper/tabletop formats. You can see the Experimental Games page here, now with the game mod Mammon Machine!
I have contributed writing to the following tabletop books/lines:
- Night Horrors: the Tormented (for Promethean 2nd edition: published by Onyx Path);
- Legendlore (published by Onyx Path)
- Dystopia Rising: Evolution (published by Onyx Path);
- Helnau’s Guide to Wasteland Beasties (Dystopia Rising: Evolution, published by Onyx Path):
- Snowhaven 2nd edition (published by High Level Games)
and more, such as working with High Level Games for edits, Chaosium for edits, and more. I have also worked with Nisaba Press, with a story in the Tales of Freeport: Under a Black Flag tie-in anthology of the Freeport fantasy setting.
Accessibility and Sensitivity Consulting for Arcade Spirits (PC/Mac)