If you wish to jump straight to a topic of writing and see credits in a particular area, please use the links below.
I am currently Editor-in-Chief at Haywire Magazine.
In addition, I have published in Paste Magazine, Playboy, Offworld (now discontinued), Sufficiently Human, and more.
- “Making the Table Bigger”, Paste Magazine: 2015
- “(The Game) Journey as Buddhist Allegory”, Sufficiently Human: 2016
RPG and related writing
- Night Horrors: the Tormented (Chronicles of Darkness/Promethean: the Created 2nd edition): Onyx Path Publishing. DriveThruRPG link for Night Horrors: the Tormented. Released 2018.
- Dystopia Rising: Evolution: Onyx Path Publishing. DriveThruRPG link for Dystopia Rising: Evolution. Released 2020.
- Helnau’s Guide to Wasteland Beasties (for Dystopia Rising: Evolution): Onyx Path Publishing. DriveThruRPG link for Helnau’s Guide.
- “Slyphs” (Under a Black Flag, Tales of Freeport, released 2020): Green Ronin Publishing. DriveThruFiction link for Under a Black Flag.
These are articles or personal essays that run the gamut of topics.
- “A Call for Flexible Name Change Policies”, Inside Higher Ed: 2016
- “‘Star Wars’ has a serious problem portraying disability”, The Tempest: 2017
- “Dating someone with a disability isn’t ‘inspiring’… it’s normal”, Greatist: 2017